TURRUS Project Development Association
TURRUS Project Development Association was established between the Republic of Turkey and the Russian Federation, in order to move the existing commercial and economic relations, in addition with friendship and good neighborly affairs to a higher level. It was established in November 2017 in Ankara, with the aim of creating projects for the development of cultural and social cooperation.
TURRUS also cooperates with associations, federations, ministries, international and multilateral organizations as well as with public and private institutions and agencies in third countries in order to improve the bilateral relations between Russia and Turkey.
In this context TURRUS cooperates with;
- Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers of Russia (FRIO) – Turkey’s Official Representative
- Turkey Hoteliers Federation (TUROFED),
- Turkey Travel Agencies Association (TURSAB),
- Turkey Cooks and Chefs Association (TASFED)
- Culinary Travel Society (GTD)
- Istanbul Tourism in Association (IST)
- East Mediterranean International Tourism & Travel Collaborates with Exhibition (EMITT).